59, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
Headlineit's my time
Where do I begin. I'd rather be saying this face to face but hopefully that will come soon.
My profile should attract someone who appreciates an honest, down to earth caring partner, one who will go the extra mile and be there when it counts. My children are a big part of my life but I'm now looking after me. I'm looking for someone to spend winter nights by a fire (subject to house renovation!) and summer days seeing this wonderful city we live in, I feel very lucky to be healthy and I have great friends to share my spare time with. But a partner to travel the world with and share those experiences with is the ultimate. I've travelled to most continents but looking for the out of the way places to explore. And of course, returning to New York, Italy and Greece is also ok.
I love to cook for family and friends, I love to make people feel welcome and valued as a friend. I'm looking for passion, love, intimacy and friendship in a new partner. This rsvp thing isn't easy, why would I play games, my search is genuine.
Let's start with a chat and a laugh and see where it takes us.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 21 to 25 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Financial Services
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 54 - 66 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone to share life experiences, someone to travel with and make new history, someone whose glass is at the least half full and has a positive outlook on life. Someone who sees the good in people and assumes life can only get better. I'm a big sharer, I love to spoil the people in my life ...
- Probably stuck in the 70's and 80's but can also appreciate music from today and also my parents era.
- Crime thrillers - Lee Child, Tess Gerritsen, most crime writers. Biographies, travel books, and of course, I have an extensive collection of unused cookbooks!!
- Movies & TV
- I will admit to Masterchef, The Block but enjoy many of the serials on Fox and free to air. Love to see the news if I am home in time.
- Played sport in my youth but now enjoy watching cricket, and rugby, especially if my kids are playing.
- Other Interests
- House renovations when the opportunity arises, travel when my wallet lets me, and catching up with friends regularly is a must.