59, Female, Widowed, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Aug '18
HeadlineLife was meant to be enjoyed, make the most of every moment.
I like to keep life simple. No need for life to be so complicated. Always looking for a new challenge. Can feel at home in a softly flowing dress and heels if the mood arises but also enjoy an exhilirating rafting trip dressed in a wetsuit.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves life and looks for new challenges and opportunities. Someone who values true friendships and cares for others.
- Love all music but must admit have a soft spot for 70's.
- Enjoy non-fiction. Love to read biographies and autobiographies. Not into Mills and Boone
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy a good comedy. Also any program that can teach me something.
- Love all water sports, kayaking, swimming, but also love rugby league.
- Other Interests
- Just started to travel a little. Would like to do more in the future.