34, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 14 Mar '18
HeadlineLooking for a partner in coffee & sunshine...
I enjoy being busy and active, but also don't mind sitting still drinking wine, hanging with friends, or reading a book. I'm not necessarily the loudest person in the room, but I do love being sociable, spending time with others, and meeting new people. I'm also always trying to spend more time outdoors - in the mountains, on the water, or just anywhere in the sunshine!
I love travelling and exploring the world, and have spent a lot of the last few years splitting my time between Australia and the rest of the world. Wherever I am, I feel most at home when I am cooking, there's some music playing in the background, there's a glass of wine nearby, and some people are coming over to hang out.
I'm hoping to meet someone who is up for adventures, but is also happy to sit with their feet up in front of the fire (*we would need to find a fireplace...).
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'1/154 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 27 - 40 years old
- Within 100km
- a little folk, a little indie, a little classical, a little pop
- just to name a few... Jane Austen, Jasper Fforde, Bill Bryson, JK Rowling, Nigella Lawson, any cookbooks & food magazines, the newspaper.
- Movies & TV
- recently: Brooklyn 99, Suits
- swimming, walking, running, yoga, hiking
- Other Interests
- baking, exploring, crafting, sunshine, coffee