48, Male, Single, UNITED STATES
- Last online:
- 25 May '18
HeadlineAmerican looking for his soulmate, wherever she may be...
I am a humble being, selfless, compassionate, and always looking out for the best in others. I'd rather be sharing laughs with friends than laughing at the TV, I'd rather be out exploring something new, breathing fresh air, smelling the scent of civilization than sitting at home with my nose in a book or stuck indoors.
I am educated but not pretentious. I am nice but not a pushover, I am motivated, driven and curious but not distant or out of touch. I can laugh at myself and may even laugh at you on occasion. I do my best to treat others around me with respect and dignity. I think there is value to be found in failure as well as success. I believe we should always remain curious and sometimes it is the questions we ask that are more important than the answers we seek.
I'd love to find a woman who can be humble and laugh at herself, yet, at the same time, is confident and assured in her own right. A woman not afraid to take a risk every now and then, who approaches life with a childlike curiosity, an assured discipline, and an absolute determination to make the most of it all and able to laugh along the way.
Ideally, I would like to find a woman who would appreciate a man who can appreciate her, who would challenge me as I would challenge her, and is looking to take the next step in her life with a man who is looking for that special someone to take the next step in his.
I believe in what's possible and I am looking for that woman who believes in possibilities.
At a glance
- 48 years old
- UNITED STATES
- over 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Business Owner
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
his ideal partner
- 32 - 45 years old
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Hair colour - Black, Red, Auburn, Light Brown, Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A passionate and adventurous woman with a heart to match mine, she will be loving, caring, considerate, dedicated and a bit of a dreamer. She will most likely be a little quirky, cheeky, nerdy perhaps... eclectic, and relatively humble. Most of all, deep down, she'll just be a nice person.
- Favorite bands include U2, REM, AC/DC, INXS, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd to name a few. Yep I grew up on the hard stuff. However, I can listen to just about anything and my music library is quite diverse lacking only in country and rap.
- I'll read philosophy, history and political science. If it counts, love the web site "The Onion" and other satire. I will say that I have enough reading to do for my work, and when I am free of that I prefer to just enjoy life in other ways.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good dark comedy, also Science Fiction. I loved Death To Smoochy, The Matrix and Vanilla Sky, The Jerk and Trading Places are long time favorites. As for TV, like so many others, I've been hooked on The Walking Dead these days. I managed to get through all 5 season of Lost :)
- I am not real big on spectator sports, however, with that... go West Coast Eagles! I do enjoy and appreciate basketball... go Phoenix Suns!
- Other Interests
- Photography, computer tinkering, playing drums (formerly played), travel, theatre, history and politics. Poetry, airplanes, programming, sleeping, people watching, mutts, birdwatching, halloween, muscle cars and so much more :)