62, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineWarm, friendly, creative, worldly: hoping to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with.
I'm well educated, semi-retired, financially secure, adventurous, and mostly happy with my life, which to date has been rich and full. As an expat, I've lived and worked in Asia, Africa and the Middle East and had the opportunity to travel widely. As a keen photographer, I've been fortunate to pursue it semi-professionally. As a crew-member I've sailed off-sore and race regularly on Port Phillip bay and as a keen skier, who hasn't hit the slopes for a few years, I'm planning to do more in the future.
I love living in Melbourne and the cosmopolitan lifestyle it offers, but am happiest when on the water, the snow or outdoors. I'm a morning person and not very good at late nights. I love sunny winter days and balmy summer evenings, find beauty in the sunrise and love the warm light of the sunset.
I enjoy Saturday morning papers, good conversation over a glass of wine and spending time with close friends. I also enjoy time to myself and can always find something to do. I'm touched by small acts of kindness, value the bonds of family and appreciate the privilege that living in Australia brings. I'm attracted to intellect and empathy, love to laugh (often at myself), and enjoy being around people with a positive outlook.
I'm independent and free to pursue life's many possibilities, but would rather to do it with a partner than alone. Ideally I would like to meet a man to share the future with: a travel buddy with similar interests to explore the world, a companion to discover Melbourne's hidden treasures, a new restaurant or a good film, and friend to enjoy the intimacy of a quiet night at home.
At a glance
- 62 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 58 - 66 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
A balanced mix of intellect, curiosity and integrity.
- Like most types except heavy metal or head banging. Generally have something playing in the background. Unfortunately can't sing or play an instrument.
- Urban fiction, autobiography/biography, stories of adventure.
- Movies & TV
- Most genres.
- Sailing, skiing and learning to play golf.
- Other Interests
- Travelling with a camera in hand, hiking, bush walking, architecture and design. A lively conversation.