28, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineJust another dreamer like you
Hi! A few things about myself...
I always love the sun, the beach, basically the outdoors and of course spending time with the people who are dear to me especially now that it's winter time!
Modesty aside, I'm genuinely a happy, warm, and caring person where (typically) older and wiser family members couldn't help but think "what are the men doing, anyone would be so charmed to meet her!"
At a glance
- 28 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 30 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
A man who is kind, compassionate, definitely as silly as I am and lastly, someone who truly believes in love and respect.
- I love different styles of music. My playlist can get as classic, indie or mainstream as I want. You'll find The Woman on Top movie soundtrack and Drake on my playlist. I owe my lazy days off, train rides, and long solo drives to Spotify.
- maps, editorials, columnist opinion articles
- Movies & TV
- Guillermo Del Toro films, Before Sunrise, and currently obsessed with feel good movies from the 90s such as The Parent Trap, Clueless, and Look Who's Talking.
- Swimming and does grocery shopping count?