66, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineFun is the fuel that sustains us ... it turns our future into a timeless experience.
Friends describe me as energetic and curious. I certainly enjoy conversation, fine food and wine. Am financially secure and enthusiastic to enjoy the time ahead with someone of similar disposition. I'm still engaged in part-time work and, for the moment, it satisfies my work-life balance. I'm also working as a volunteer with at-risk adolescents, which I enjoy immensely. I offer humour, warmth, interest and intelligence to the right person.
I continue to be amazed at people's diverse trajectories through life, curious to learn how they've navigated, good and bad. I've followed a career broadly based in child & adolescent psychology which I continue to enjoy. I've travelled much of Europe, Egypt, some Asia, US, New Zealand, Tasmania and am keen to revisit the world with more mature eyes, alongside someone who shares an urge to explore and thrives on communication/connection. Art galleries, theatre, concerts stimulate; I enjoy cooking and gardening too (good for the soul). I'm also reconnecting with my passion for artistic pursuit. A friend, companion, confidante and lover ... a huge ask for one person! I guess the pathway develops by getting to know each other one day at a time. It's fashionable to insist on similar interests but I believe core values alone need to coincide. Opposites can attract! While this vehicle does assist to initially connect, I really value meeting face to face. While RSVP's aim is to facilitate acquaintance with likeminded people, no amount of writing - even of the highest standard - competes with face to face sharing of conversation, body language, 'connection'.
Meeting also tempers our urge to personally project and fantasise for unrealistic perfection.
At a glance
- 66 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 33 to 36 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 54 - 72 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Mixed Race, Other background, White / Caucasian, Black / African
- Star sign - Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Eye colour - Blue, Hazel, Green, Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown, Light Brown, White, Auburn, Black, Blonde, Grey, Bald
- Body Type - Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Have no children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, Degree
- Financial Services, Healthcare / Medical, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Trades / Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Construction, Sales / Marketing, Retired, IT / Telecoms, Property / Real Estate, Government employee, Advertising / PR / Media, Legal, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Administration, Defence / Emergency Services, Agricultural, Consulting, Customer Service / Call Centres, Accounting, HR/Employment / Training, Education / Science, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Other industry, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Senior Management, Tradesperson, Management, Technical, Other job role, Professional, Executive, Business Owner, Customer Service Role
- Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist, Hindu, New Age
- Left wing, Swinging voter
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intellectually stimulating, fun-loving and optimistic goes a long way towards ideal. Respect, generosity of spirit are core. I want a great friend first because other expectations fall into place automatically.
- I love music, many genres: New Age, Blues, Acid Jazz, Opera, Classical, R & B, and World music as well as mainstream pop. Most recently, I've become captivated by Pink. I can't imagine what I'd do without music in my life.
- I'm definitely a reader, mainly non-fiction and getting caught up in psychology and more esoteric books. I thrive on "How To ...", and cook books. My fiction-fix comes through movies & drama productions. While I don't consider myself intellectual I'm always curious to learn.
- Movies & TV
- Live theatre is exhilarating. I'm usually not fond of the "Hollywood product", preferring European/arthouse cinema productions. Really enjoyed Call Me By Your Name, Loving Vincent, Lion, Silence, in recent times. Italian and French productions seem inevitably to be great.
- In terms of spectating, I'm more than happy to read while you watch (with no hard feelings whatsoever). My preference is to be active myself, visit gym regularly and delight in its effect on my mind state as well as my fitness. Also love to walk ... and talk.
- Other Interests
- I love art, and to dabble in all its forms... love to create. I am drawn to psychology, philosophy, issues of culture and social justice. Exploring new ground, while challenging, is fantastic. Variety excites. Galleries, exhibitions, restaurants, long drives are food to the soul and restore balance