49, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
Headline"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see"
I'm a maths major who has spent most of my professional life in the IT consulting world. I was a professional dancer for many years, and in my spare time still follow my passion.
I value intellect, honesty, compassion and empathy, but without passion, the ability to think outside the box, and a smidgen of eccentricity, life gets a bit dull.
I prefer wrinkles to botox, sneakers to heels, shorts to skirts, relationships to flings, deep to shallow , independent to dependent.
I've lived long enough to know that what you want is not necessarily what you need, so I endeavour to keep an open mind at all times.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- South African
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- Senior Management
her ideal partner
- 42 - 54 years old
- Within 10km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- New Age, Catholic, Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist, Anglican, Jewish, Other Christian, Other religion
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
passionate, energetic, intelligent, soulful, kind, loving, non smoker. Someone who embraces life, who's young at heart, with a sense of self and an ability to empathise... and gents - I'd prefer a level of honesty when you declare your age. I'd prefer realtime years, not RSVP years :-)
- enjoy almost anything from classics to soul, to house - just can't cope with heavy metal
- mainly biographies
- Movies & TV
- prefer theatre, but movies are great and more affordable! Arthouse, MArtial arts, thrillers...etc struggle with slapstick and dark humour. Don't make me sit through Austin powers or black adder please, and I wont make you watch endless hours of SYTYCD
- I prefer participating to spectating. My first passion will always be dance though, followed by a new addiction to spin classes. No matter how many spin classes I do though, I'm never prepared for the intensity of a dance class and all the muscle groups I forgot I used to have.