50, Male, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 17 Mar '18
HeadlineUPDATE:::: Have just finished up working FIFO and have decided to spend a lot more time living and working on the Coast..
Mmm what to say about yourself with out sounding like a prat!. I think iam pretty easy going,however you would have to be the judge of that. I have travelled all over the world, lived in different countries, Russia, USA, UK to name a few. Back on the Coast again, so lets see what the next stage brings. Working back on the Coast at the moment and loving it.
Travel has always being a big part of my life, as i said it is mostly with work now, but there are a few shorter trips i would like to make.
Its been a dream for a while now to head to Africa to see the Mountain Gorillas so hopefully 2016 will see it happen.
I actually enjoy cooking., Always way to much food left over just cooking for one though!
I dont have any children of my own and would not say no to having one day if the right person came along. Not a problem if you have kids yourself either.
Well that's me (for now) if you want to know more then let me know.......
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||32 - 49 years old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Honest and some one that can be them self. I have travelled and worked overseas quite a bit in the past.Would like to meet someone that has travelled or is keen to see a bit of the world sometime. Fairs fair i have a pic, so should you :-)
- Pretty much into anythng, but cant do Country & Western ! or heavy rock.However i do enjoy listening to Powderfinger, Guns And Roses,Pink Floyd,Alex Llyod,Bondi Cigars, Machine Gun Felatio, Kiss and last but not least PINK.
- Mostly the daily paper and magazines. Richard Marchinko novels, Tom Clancy. General interest reading is always good.
- Movies & TV
- Dont get to the flicks to much, enjoy it when i do get the chance though. Two and Half men is a favourite, its wrong i know but its a good laugh.Oldie but a goody, Iam a MASH addict! nothing wrong with a good ol fashioned laugh.! I have a pretty good DVD selection so plenty to watch on a wet day...
- Enjoy watching it but havent competed for a while now.I like the footy, but not obsessed with it to the point where i have to be somewhere to watch it on a Friday night. I used to ride motor cycles but dont have one anymore, but its in the game plan to have one again soon.
- Other Interests
- I like hanging out with my friends and having a glass or 2 of red. Like every one else on here i dont mind the odd night at home curled up watching a movie and that glass of red Equelly at home having people around for a meal or a sunday barby.