41, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Jul '18
HeadlineA new chapter, a new adventure
I'm fun, down to earth person with a great sense of humour and positive outlook in life. Love the outdoors, active and healthy lifestyle, yoga, natural therapies, travelling the world and meeting new people. No regrets about the past, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 46 years old
- Within 50km of Mornington 3931
- Single, Separated, Divorced
- at least 6'1/185 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a friendly, fun person with a great sense of humour. Someone with active lifestyle and an active personality, passion for travel and doesn't take themselves too seriously but is honest and genuine.
- Enjoy a lot of different kind of music, U2, Bon Jovi, latest hits but also 80's and 90's, some older stuff too. what I can say I don't like is techno without words, and really rough heavy metal.
- Non- fiction but don't mind the occasional novel. Self- Biographies are very interesting too.
- Movies & TV
- Don't have time to watch much TV but the new Aussie series have been good in the past couple of years, have a confession too that have a sneak peak at some reality TV occasionally, renovation ones mainly, did like the Voice too as some amazing stories there.
- Ice hockey! :) Not much of it here.. Do follow some AFL. Any sport is interesting if you have a team or a person to support.
- Other Interests
- Shiatsu, yoga, would like to get into doing some meditation but yet to follow through on that. Love swimming, hiking, camping, walks on the beach, being silly in good company. Interesting conversations, Good wine and food, like to cook and try new recipes.