58, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 25 May '18
HeadlineLa vita e bella
I live a privileged life - I work for myself and love what I do, I have wonderful people in my life, and I live in a city full of beauty and opportunity. Life wasn't always this good, but the path to getting here was definitely worth travelling.
I believe that very few things in life are black or white, and enjoy being with people who can see the grey. I love the diversity and vibrance of Sydney, especially being surrounded by people with different backgrounds, world views and experiences.
Half of my family is European and I've lived there several times. My first career was in the travel industry so I've been fortunate to see almost every part of the world that I ever wanted to see. Almost...
I'm comfortable in my own skin and with the life I have created for myself. If you are too, I would love to meet you...
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Education - Post Graduate
- Business Owner
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 66 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Technical, Senior Management, Business Owner, Management, Professional, Executive
- Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
I like multi layered people who've led interesting lives, are open minded, curious about others, self aware and empathic. I'm looking for a man who is energetic, active and can see the world from different perspectives. Ideally you also love reading, learning and being challenged.
- I love Amy Winehouse, Adele, Gurrumul, Pink Martini, Marsala, Bruce Springsteen and Patricia Barber.
- Reading is a passion. My favourite writers are Toni Morrison, Atul Gawande, Tim WInton, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Helen Garner, Richard Flanagan. I love the Sydney Writers' Festival and go every year.
- Movies & TV
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, Incendies, El Secreto de Sus Ojos, Out of Africa, The Piano, As It Is In Heaven, Crash and The Lives of Others. If I have to watch TV, make it ABC or SBS.
- I swim and walk for fitness. Love yoga when I have the time to do it. Have been trying to get to a pilates class for ages. Not really into organised sport, although I love the Olympics.
- Other Interests
- I love the theatre, art galleries, world music and dancing. I also love the beach, weekends away, and sharing good food and wine with friends.