48, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 Oct '18
About me - headline
Looking for change and the future looks bright.
About me - description
I am a people person and enjoy mixing with new faces. I would also say I'm quirky and an independent thinker. Caring, loyal, honest and genuine.
Dinners out are always fun. Big theater productions and movies with a good story line are entertaining.
I love the environment and in some small way hope to help conserve it for future generations. My passion is another thing - animals. I've always loved all creatures; however it's the exotic animals that really get my attention (Elephants, Lions, Giraffes...).
At some stage I would like a small property with a few animals of my own.
My family and friends play a big part in my life and help to keep me grounded. I hope to have a child one day.
Thanks for reading my profile.
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aquarius
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 30 - 44 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social, Very Private, Private
- 5'1/154 cm - 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Other Christian
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
I'm hoping my ideal partner is like me,genuine, loyal, caring and affectionate. Hopefully you like coffee, nights out cooking at home.and try to stay fit. If you really don't want to have children please decline my RSVP kiss. Good luck and have fun searching.
- I like most types of music not really that fussy in this area.
- Anything on exotic animals. Little bit of History Novels- currently, Edge Of The Rain ( Beverly Harper)
- Movies & TV
- Movies : Most of Kevin Spacey's movies , K-Pax, Horrible Bosses, As Good as it Gets,Two Hands ( Heath Ledger).I cant leave out Tom Hanks (Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption...) TV: Seinfeld, Black Adder, Documentaries.
- Swimming, Running , Gym , Bike riding. I try to be active at least 3 times a week.
- Other Interests
- I take a lot photos, love driving to the country for the weekend and I don't mind bush walks. I also love the beach.