70, Male, Divorced, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
HeadlineWith passions a many, l look forward to travel, good conversation and the new experiences that l know are just round the corner.
What do l enjoy. Music and dance, good food and cooking, to name a few, and to share them unconditionally would be nice. Have just returned from a spontaneous Pacific Island cruise, very enjoyable, l look forward to further adventures, whatever they may be
At a glance
- 70 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 4 children aged 28 to 38 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- Sales / Marketing
- Right wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 60 - 70 years old
- Within 25km
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
What I'm looking for
Somebody with whom I can just "be" with, smell the roses of life with and to mutually enjoy the spontaneity life offers, and to travel as a cruise partner would be an advantage.
- Music is of the moment, whether jazz or La Boheme,(latest 28/05/16) Strauss or R & R, I enjoy live music, the yearly Myer Bowl MSO , and as for dancing. Enjoyed South Pacific and Madama Butterfly, great productions, and play the piano.
- I am currently reading the Clifton Chronicles and enjoyed Archer's A Prisoner of Birth, Alan Spencer "The Pure Land" and John Harvey In a True Light, I like thrillers, Watchman, Ian Rankin; and of course the w/e papers
- Movies & TV
- With cinema I like to be taken away and amused, Testament of Youth and Choirboys, however The Second Best Exotic was a lovely feelgood movie
- Most sport I enjoy, I have played many sport in my earlier days.
- Other Interests
- I have done a little theatre work and singing, and looking to travel more; am a Cloc regular and spent the New Year cruising about NZ.