34, Female, Single, Gungahlin, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineEnjoying life and seeking to meet new people
Hi, I'm a happy, easy going and positive person who is looking to meet new people. I have a great job, I am independent and have a great family and fabulous friends! I am at a stage in my life where I would like to meet a good hearted man to build a life together, have fun, travel and enjoy all that life has to offer.
I enjoy walking, cycling, swimming, theatre, creative writing, arts and crafts and gardening.
I spend most of the week working, and socialising after work with friends. On the weekend I usually have plans to visit family, go to the markets, theatre, check out events, visit the coast and do some local travel.
At the moment, I am enjoying gardening and working on projects around the house. I have done quite a bit of travel over the years, and intend to travel to Canada later in the year.
If you think we might get along, please say hi!
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Gungahlin, ACT
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
her ideal partner
- 31 - 39 years old
- Within 100km
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree
- Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian, Atheist
What I'm looking for
kind, good hearted, hardworking, respectful, family oriented, fun, positive
- Perfect Circle, Bright Eyes, Muse, Sarah Blasko, Nick Cave - and much more. I listen to everything
- Mainly work related case law and legislation. I am aiming to read more this year - what would you recommend?
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy comedies, action, and thriller films.
- cycling, walking, yoga, swimming, going to the gym
- Other Interests
- cooking, cross stitch, crafts, creative writing, gardening, gaming,