79, Female, Widowed, Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD
- Last online:
I'm English by birth - have been here since the early 1960's, still have my mild English accent. To be honest I'm pretty happy with my lot. I'm an optimistic type of person and normally wake up with something I want to do today! even if it is only taking the dog a walk or pottering around in my garden. Very few things on a "bucket list" as I think I'm very lucky. I'm told I look pretty OK for my age and that's nice to know.
At a glance
- 79 years old
- Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 70 - 86 years old
- Within 75km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
i'm not sure - I think I will know when I meet them, you either click or you don't. It would be nice to have a male gentleman with whom I could have coffee or breakfast date with. Maybe a few trips or visits to the local markets. Who knows?
- Light classical, Il Divo, Abba.
- I will read anything. Saga's, Police Crimes, Auto-Biographies, romantic chick lit, historical drama's.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy movies as long as they are not too violent or extreme. Love the series "The Crown", "Outlander" on TV.
- I play Bridge, walk the dog and gardening, don't dislike watching cricket etc on TV
- Other Interests
- Love my garden - spend a little time there most days. I find it relaxing as well as giving me exercise. Play Bridge once a week. Like to walk my dog. She's like her owner - not too bad for her age although she is nearly 15yrs old.