52, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 28 Sep '18
About me - headline
It begins with a kiss ...
About me - description
I'm a happy person who likes to smile and laugh and enjoy the simple things .... whether it be a sunny day, dark chocolate, waves crashing against the rocks or a nice glass of white (give me all four of them at once and I'm in heaven).
I also like to see those around me smiling and happy and will do my best to bring a smile to your face or, better yet, a slight chuckle.
I have many things that I enjoy doing ... usually things that get me out of the house like the beach, picnics, markets, drives, weekends away ... and they can only get better when doing them with someone special in your life.
It would be nice to find someone to share life's adventures with .... special moments, affection, friendship, fun .... that special chemistry you just can't get enough of.
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Education / Science
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 59 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Divorced, Single
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
What I'm looking for
I think my ideal partner would be someone who has a sense of adventure, can be witty and funny, can appreciate the simple things and can smile ..... especially at me ;)
- I like a wide variety of music. Having children I do listen to a lot of the current music - and enjoy it, but nothing will take away from the music of my youth. Anything from Prince to Pink
- I love to read to keep my mind active. My iPad holds many books of different genres.
- Movies & TV
- I must admit to being a fan of aussie dramas ... 800 words, Doctor, Doctor Movies .... my all time favourite would have to be Dirty Dancing - oh to be Baby ;)
- Although I don't play any, I do enjoy watching some - Rugby league being my favourite. Its nice to get along to a few live games occassionally too.
- Other Interests
- Being near the water is something that is very special to me. I love the beach, swimming holes - anywhere you can hear the sound of the water.