- Last online:
Headline“Gotta be in it to win it!”
Quick checklist before continuing:
1. Are you definitely single?
2. Do you enjoy travelling into the wide unknown, be it Europe, Canada... Mooloolaba (OK, I know Mooloolaba can't exactly be described as 'the wide unknown', but still - it's a nice place to visit!)?
3. You have a clean criminal record and value personal hygiene?
4. Your friends would describe you as ambitious, respectful and possessing a great sense of humour?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, please read on.
So you've probably gathered by now that I'm looking for what can be described as a fairly decent bloke, who enjoys a drink and a laugh, travelling and is fairly motivated in life.
Just a bit about me.
1. I am single
2. I enjoy travelling, and lived abroad for 2 years.
3. I do not have a criminal record, and see the importance of flossing on a daily basis.
4. My friends are an honest bunch, and would describe me as earnest, dedicated and thoughtful.
As you've also probably guessed, my friends and family are very important to me. I love getting out and about - be it a leisurely breakfast, a run along the river or sharing a couple of drinks, I'll pretty much always put my hand up to join in. I enjoy new experiences and challenges and would like someone who looks for the same out of life.
In the aim of being upfront (and I'm sure you are too, as you DID answer Q4 - otherwise you should have hit 'escape' by now!) I do have something that you should know. I'm a singer. Be it karaoke, the car, the shower...well you get the drift. Phew - I'm glad I got that off my chest. Doesn't everyone enjoy singing a bit of Fleetwood Mac or Johnny Cash every now and then?!
If you think we have more in common than not, let me know!
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||29 - 42 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I greatly value integrity, intellect and compassion. Someone who shares a love of discovery, learning and drive is highly appealing to me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm fairly open-minded when it comes to music, except for heavy metal! I also enjoy different styles of music from across the decades. I love anything from folk to pop to an acoustic set on a relaxing Sunday.
- I'm definitely an avid book reader and I do really savour my books. I'm willing to give most genres a go. I do like my books to have a bit of depth. I avoid trashy fiction!
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy comedy or drama. TV-wise, some faves are Friends, Game of Thrones, Offspring and Australian Story. There are a number of mini-series on the ABC that I have enjoyed over the years.
- I enjoy yoga, walking, running and swimming. I also take part in group outdoor training, which I love. I'm always up for watching a good live game. I'm open to new experiences and find sporting events can be great social events, too!
- Other Interests
- I have a background in singing and performing, which I continue to enjoy.