34, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 15 May '18
HeadlineLooking for someone to care deeply for, and who will do the same for me.
I'm an introverted, kind, sensitive and complex individual who's finally plucked up the courage to find my best friend and soulmate!
I'm a committed, church-going Christian and I'm looking for the same qualities in a partner.
My personality type is INFJ. I'm much more comfortable one-on-one than in a larger group and need private "recharge" time after being amongst people.
I've worked in the healthcare industry for approximately two years after a complete career change. I really enjoy my job and find motivation from doing something that makes a genuine difference to people's lives.
I love landscape photography, animals (particularly birds) and exploring new places by foot, car or boat (bike as well, when I get fitter!!!). I've recently taken up surfing and bodyboarding. Always on the lookout for cheap airfares so I can nick off somewhere for a few days. I'd love to travel more in the future with my partner.
My sense of humour can be a little warped sometimes, and I love having a good laugh!
I currently share my home with five budgies and a tame cockatiel who thinks he's human. Allergies unfortunately prevent me from having other pets (which is probably a blessing in disguise!!).
If you're after a one-night stand, please look elsewhere. It would be great to get to know you as a friend first and foremost, and see what happens from there. If I hold my cards close to my chest, please don't be put off - it's been a trying journey at times, but I'm still committed to saving the best of me for the right person.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'3/160 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Born Again Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 45 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Single
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Have no children
- Other Christian, Born Again Christian
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for my best friend, someone who I can share the future with, explore the world with, and support through life's challenges. He will be honest, trustworthy and comfortable being himself.
- 60s/70s/80s, not interested in much of today's music.
- Anything non-fictional, particularly history or travel-related.
- Movies & TV
- Medical shows, animal/vet shows, documentaries, British comedy and drama. I'm drawn to anything based on a true story.
- Bushwalking, swimming, surfing, strength training...although I typically only have time for the latter! Enjoy watching AFL, cricket, cycling and the Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Landscape photography, family history research. Yes, I'm a bit of an old soul :)