61, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Mar '18
HeadlineI would like to first discover if there is a match with shared values and interests and develop friendship and companionship before jumping into 'dating-mode'.
Travelled much of the world through work and play but I'm just as happy being in Australia visiting the great beaches, deserts and my family in WA, from where I originally hark - of course, all journeys and adventures benefit from the different perspective someone other brings. Passionate about all that I do and appreciative of what life is at any moment. Keen to first find a friend and companion and then see where things evolve.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||55 - 65 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Sometimes Social, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Education / Science|
|Religion||Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A positive man, compassionate and tolerant of self and others. Enjoys conversing, socializing with friends and family as well as enjoying one's own company. I very much enjoy reading from a wide genre.
- More, 'I know what I like when I hear it', and prefer to be moved than assaulted by music, so loud doof doof is out. I can also equally enjoy at times the 'sounds of silence'.
- I love reading - fiction, non-fiction, newspapers, novels, health & fitness magazines and journals.
- Movies & TV
- There might be the odd occasion for a teary Hollywood-blockbuster but often I seek out a film with an exquisite setting and design (often can end up being French) along with any well scripted story-line. Have enjoyed some great dramas & docos on the ABC & SBS along with sporting challenges.
- Not so much sport but an exerciser - regular gym visits to help the body & mind stay in shape and strong, as well as incidental exercise, preferring to walk, hike & cycle then jog or compete.Earlier years enjoyed dancing & would love to give that a go again.
- Other Interests
- Shopping for food over fashion. Deciding to hit the road out of the city and seeing where I end up. Equally enjoy being 'active' and 'lounging-around', but most of all I love hanging out with friends/family around food, wine and creating new adventures together.