58, Male, Divorced, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
HeadlineSeeking a life partner.
Saw this quote the other day and it makes so much sense.
" Don't wait for things to be perfect before you decide to start enjoying your life"
I'm fun, spontaneous and enjoy travelling,boating and the outdoors.
I'm an easy going down to earth person with a good nature and sometimes a wicked sense of humour.
I'm looking for a life partner, one who is not afraid of mutual respect, comittment and affection. I am definitely a romantic at heart and like to spoil that special person in my life.
I would say I'm a normal person, with a few faults, but who hasn't.
Definitely no hangups, I believe take one day at a time and don't worry about the past but live in the present.
In Karratha at the moment but looking to move back to the Gold Coast soon.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'9/175 cm
- Mixed Race
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 28 to 30 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Trades / Services
- Senior Management
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 45 - 58 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys travelling both locally and overseas, comfortable with their life but would like to enhance it with a partner.
- Most types from classical to pop, although definitely not rap or heavy metal
- Not a lot of time to read, but like to relax with the weekend papers.
- Movies & TV
- Action Movies of course but can do the Chick Flicks as well, loved 50 First dates.
- F1, Tennis, Golf
- Other Interests
- Enjoy boating, sailing, BBQ's, concerts, Dining out, Quiet Picnics for two, Weekends away. Bike rides along the coast both push power and motor.