48, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '18
HeadlineLooking at the world through rose coloured glasses.
Happy, optimistic, and eternally hopeful.
Love travel, time outdoors, exploring places (cities, galleries, nature...), a night in, a night out and great conversation.
Trying to make the world a little better.
I am anything but typical and generously welcome everything and everyone into my life. Everyone has a story to tell....
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Financial Services
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 38 - 52 years old
- Within 10km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Kind, adventurous, happy...
- Channelling Spotify now days... like most music types...
- Books - I read everything from daily newspapers (online) to literature. Always have at least one book on the go.
- Movies & TV
- Movies - everything left of centre, but always up for a good comedy.
- Tennis was my game until I actually got "tennis-elbow" - but not from playing tennis! Now I do yoga as often as I can, the gym (when I have to) and spend as much time out doors as possible. Enjoy most live sports and have been lucky enough to have been to some great events.
- Other Interests
- Cooking and photography are my other great loves...