66, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 16 May '18
About me - headline
Looking around, say hi!
About me - description
I am a fun loving, young at heart woman and I am looking to meet someone who shares my values.
I love live music / theatre shows (Phantom of the Opera and Pirates of Penzance are my favourites), dancing and going out for a good meal. I am a romantic at heart and I love all the good things life has to offer. I want to share my life with someone who feels the same way and wants to live a fun life.
I am a very family orientated person and love spending quality time with my family and friends.
If you share similar interests, feel free to get in touch!
At a glance
- 66 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 33 to 46 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 60 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Divorced
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who lives life to the fullest, is honest, caring, and romantic. I like the simple things in life and want to be able to share them with someone special.
- Most modern music, (not head-banging hehe), rock & roll and love songs.
- Movies & TV
- I love Dancing, cooking & trivia shows mainly. I also love a good comedy movie.