60, Female, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 May '18
HeadlineEx- Bond girl..........seeks adventure, excitement and love !
I'm Australian born.......not an ex KGB agent as some members choose to believe. I returned to Australia at the end of 2009, after 26 years abroad, graduated from a regional university and further studies in Melbourne. Home is in a gorgeous part of the Peninsula. Im an hour from the city and two minutes from a pristine beach.
I spent 22 years in Saudi Arabia, working with, learning from and befriending extraordinary people. Ten years were spent performing Dentistry on the Saudi Military, the Royals' and the Bedouin. My life there didn't include meeting Osama Binladen, nor attaining a PhD in explosives detonation ! Trust me, his 50 + siblings are boringly sane!
The women of Saudi Arabia are intriguing and mysterious. Combining modern education,with traditional customs and exotic boudoir skills. Excluding the rural Bedouin,most of the population under age 40 are bi- lingual and they all adore shopping, It's the national pastime ! I think the most difficult adjustment was purchasing Lingerie from male only sales staff ....and that custom unfortunately still remains.
I also spent 4 years in the Baltics, developing a mens' accessory brand and opening childrens' clothing stores post Soviet occupation.
I was hoping for a mix of 007/ Dr. Zhivago / white Christmas' / Faberge eggs and a little romance !!!
If you are wondering about the birth place of mayonnaise...its definitely Riga ! All International and local cuisine is drowned in it ? Perhaps it's in memory of Herr Heinz !
Impress me with your kindness, humility, playfulness and courage.
Care of your teeth and health are important and you eat nutritiously.
Hopefully, you will have metamorphosed to a level of understanding and maturity believing that the earth is for everyone,regardless of religion.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 28 to 30 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 52 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Social, Private
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Education - Some college
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, Consulting
- Executive, Professional, Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
You remain peaceful, when I discuss the Middle- East and it's inhabitants in a favourable light . Ability to LOVE sans Frontieres. You make the first coffee in the morning just because you are you. Trust, respect and kindness resonates deeply. Passion like passionfruit is sublime .
- Creative mood - Serge Gainsbourgh, Jane Birkin, Moby, Dionne Warwick ,Yossif Ivanov (unbelievable, violin, Soloist ),Entertaining mood...... Bedouin instrumental from rural Saudi Arabia -moving, sensual, hypnotic beat !
- The Prophet ( Khalil Gibran) "The Children of Bethany " (Saeed Abu Reesh) "The Bastard of Istanbul "( Elif Shafak)"The Last Song of Dusk"( Siddharth Dhanvant Shangvi) "The Kite Runner "( Khaled Hosseini )all fabulous entertainment. The Black Swan ( Nassim Nicholas Taleb) will challenge your mind !
- Movies & TV
- Lawrence Of Arabia - reason for moving there in '83 ! Hollywood & Bollywood Blockbusters, Priscilla &Pharlap,Gregory Hines &, Mihails Barisnikovs ( Latvian- Russian ! ) Caramel filmed in downtown Beirut, documentaries to ponder over.
- Love to dance and swim... the least boring in the body shaping / mood altering department. Pilates on and off for 30 years, more off than I would like. World cup soccer is great, live as a spectator ....Australian rules hmmm...... would rather have a molar extracted without anaesthesia !
- Other Interests
- Loving my daughters from a distance and meeting up whenever our schedules coincide.Both study and work in the middle east.Unravelling the complexities of the man that I love? Living on the border of Mt Eliza, I enjoy walking and exploring my area, which is just so gorgeous to live in.