48, Female, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 17 Jul '18
Headlinefun loving, genuine, love to travel, bubbly and warm personality
Hi, I am a friendly and fun person.
I am a teacher and love my job.
I have desire to travel more...last year travelling to Malaysia in March and Mauritius in October. In the past travelled extensively in the US, and been to Canada and a few South East Asia countries.
I live a fairly quiet life although love going out with friends and family. Having many friends who are married with young children I don't get out to some events I would like to be a part of.
I'm not attending anywhere for church but i've been thinking about going somewhere.
If you want to join me out and about or support me in my fitness goals please send me a kiss.x
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'7/170 cm
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Other Christian
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 37 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Other Christian, Anglican
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone to keep me company. Someone who likes go on day trips to country or beach or city events.....if romance follows that's great.
- Dave Matthews Band, John Farnham. The Whitlams, Michael Jackson...I enjoy most music styles.
- not a big reader
- Movies & TV
- I am not a big watcher of anything regular onTV. I enjoy rom-com and feel good movies. I do not enjoy violence or sci-fi.
- I love doing Pilates and stopped for a while due to circumstances changing. I want to get back involved. I used to do it 3 to 4 times a week.