36, Male, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
Headline~life conspires in favour of those that are true and generous~
I actually wonder if people read this stuff or if it's just for show, but in any case here is a bit about me.
Iam very independent, fiercely loyal, love to travel and have a thing for red wine. I could go on about all the great traits I have but the most important thing is that iam proud of the person i am. I volunteer as often as possible, I have a social conscience, support the local community but above all else I have a strong moral compass.
Iam a great cook (im a qualified chef so if you love food we are bound to get on) and love to have people over for dinner and when the sun is out you will find me on my motor bike. I enjoy getting out of the city when I get the chance just as much as I enjoy ending the day at the beach :) I love getting our on the water for a paddle or down the river to watch the sun set at the end of a big day.
I own a finance broking business in Mt Hawthorn, so I have some great flexibility in life. its a job that I really enjoy and i get to be part of some interesting and exciting things. I am pretty lucky in that I still get a lot of flexibility in the hours I spend at the office.
i guess iam looking for someone to hangout with get to know , have some fun and see what happens. Perth has some great things on offer and it would be nice to have someone to join me. if that sounds like you then you know what to do!!
DISCLAIMER: I have a young son, every moment I get to spend with him is precious. if you don't like kids or don't think you can handle dating a guy that does have a child then I am not the guy for you. that might sound a bit tough but he is at the top of the list titled "important things in my life" you are however welcome to join him at the top of that list.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 3 years old
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Property / Real Estate
- Business Owner
- Other Christian
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
someone to challenge me, motivate me and join me on some adventures. someone that is social and active and not afraid to be themselves. Iam attracted to women that are down to earth and have their life sorted, they know what they want from life and are out there chasing their dreams.
- a little bit of everything. I am going to sound so old saying I listen to 94.5 but I am open to suggestions.....
- mostly work related, property and investment mags/articles although i do enjoy the odd book here and there.
- Movies & TV
- big bang theory, how i met your mother, 2 and a half men don't mind the renovation and cooking reality shows
- iam an eagles supporter. don't play much sport these days. watch a bit of tennis and rugby occasionally.
- Other Interests
- my motorbike, when the sun is out you'll find me on it riding down the coast :) travel is one of my main interests, I am always dreaming of and planning my next big trip.