55, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineLooking for my life partner, best friend, companion & travel buddy.
I am interested in meeting a genuine person with a good sense of humour, compassioate & easy going nature, with a love of the out doors, nature & ocean.
I have the freedom to travel and am often traveling Aus for work, so am very flexible on location, love the freedom to sit still or get up and go but would dearly love to have someone special alongside to share the journey.
Honesty and integrity are very important qualities to me.
Looking for a passionate, loving relationship with mutual respect & romance - yes I'm a little "old school".. in a good measure.
My favourite way to spend leisure time is boating, kayaking, even fishing, getting away spontaniously for the weekend to discover new places or old favorites..... it doesn't get much better than that!! I also enjoy going for walks & road trips. I would dearly love to meet a long term partner that likes to spend time on the water.
I am looking for a partner & best friend to spend the rest of our lives with, someone to build a respectful, trusting & loyal relationship with. NOT looking for a "fling" or one night stands!
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 33 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 48 - 58 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Large-ish, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, IT / Telecoms, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Government employee, Construction, Administration, Retired, Agricultural, Education / Science, Advertising / PR / Media, Sales / Marketing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Financial Services, Customer Service / Call Centres, Accounting, Legal, Property / Real Estate, HR/Employment / Training, Defence / Emergency Services, Consulting, Trades / Services, Healthcare / Medical, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Other industry
What I'm looking for
A man who is honest, sincere & regards respect & integrity high in their list of standards. A companion to build a solid foundation with, someone to communicate openly with as I believe that is one of the fundamentals of a strong relationship. Enjoys life & a great sense of humour is essential.
- Blues, Rock, 60s -90s, listening to live bands Adele, Eagles.. too many favorites to list..
- When I read it is usually a book about maritime, health, foods / recipies, personal development.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Suspense, Drama, Action, Documentaries.
- Paddling / kayak, SUP, pilates, walking, snorkling & skuba diving occasionally, Watching AFL football occasionally (Geelong Cats), State of Origin (Qlder).
- Other Interests
- Fishing, boating, nature, swimming (anything to do with the water), motobike riding & gardening. Going to see a movie & dining out or creating a dinner party for two or a group of friends, taking photo's of nature & special events/activities, theatre - live shows, rain, driving-weekend's away.