55, Female, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 10 Sep '18
About me - headline
Looking for my life partner, best friend, companion & travel buddy.
About me - description
I am interested in meeting a genuine person with a good sense of humour, compassioate & easy going nature, with a love of the out doors, nature & ocean.
I have the freedom to travel and have often traveled Aus for work, so am very flexible on location, love the freedom to sit still or get up and go but would dearly love to have someone special alongside to share the journey.
Honesty and integrity are very important qualities to me.
Looking for a passionate, loving relationship with mutual respect & romance - yes I'm a little "old school".. in a good measure.
My favourite way to spend leisure time is boating, kayaking, even fishing, getting away spontaniously for the weekend to discover new places or old favorites..... it doesn't get much better than that!! I also enjoy going for walks, cycling & road trips. I would dearly love to meet a long term partner that likes to spend time on the water.
I am looking for a partner & best friend to spend the rest of life with, someone to build a respectful, trusting & loyal relationship with. NOT looking for a "fling" or one night stand!
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 34 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aquarius
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 48 - 58 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Large-ish
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Customer Service / Call Centres, Retired, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Healthcare / Medical, Volunteer / Charity / Community, IT / Telecoms, Other industry, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Defence / Emergency Services, Government employee, Financial Services, Agricultural, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Trades / Services, Administration, Consulting, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Property / Real Estate, Construction, Accounting, Legal, HR/Employment / Training, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, Sales / Marketing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
What I'm looking for
A man who is honest, sincere & regards respect & integrity high in their list of standards. A companion to build a solid foundation with, someone to communicate openly with as I believe that is one of the fundamentals of a strong relationship. Enjoys life & a great sense of humour is essential.
- Blues, Rock, 60s -90s, listening to live bands Adele, Eagles.. too many favorites to list..
- When I read it is usually a book about maritime, health, foods / recipies, personal development.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Suspense, Drama, Action, Documentaries.
- Paddling / kayak, pilates, walking, snorkling & skuba diving occasionally, Watching AFL football occasionally (Geelong Cats), State of Origin (Qlder), Cronulla Sharks - bit of a mixed bag lol
- Other Interests
- Fishing, boating, swimming (anything to do with the water), motobike riding & gardening. Going to see a movie & dining out or creating a BBQ or dinner party for two or a group of friends , taking photo's of nature & special events/activities, theatre - live shows, rain, driving-weekend's away.