44, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 15 Nov '18
About me - headline
Not looking for "normal"!
About me - description
I love playing cards and board games.
I haven't selected a body type - BBW doesn't quite fit. I'm short and ultra curvy :)
I'm currently trying to give up smoking, or at the bare minimum, cut down to the occasional one socially.
I've recently started attending open mic nights, and started writing some sort of poetry (?) which has been interesting, and I'm hoping to write more and maybe perform or sing one evening for other people.
I'm a sensitive and empathic person.
I love to watch comedy films and stand-up comedy.
I'm a little bit alternative, and try to be involved in environmental and social justice issues.
I love reading, animals and nature.
I'm also vegetarian, but it doesn't matter whether you are or not.
I'm not particularly sporty, and can't think of many things I enjoy less than watching or engaging in sport (apart from a couple of the more sedentary ones), but enjoy spending time outdoors, especially the beach.
I haven't done much travelling so far, but I'd love to check out more of Australia and take on the world!
I've always wanted a career in which I help people, so that's what I do.
I want to leave the world hoping that I've made a difference.
I don't base everything on appearance. Personality is far more important to me.
Unlike many people around my age, I haven't done with partying and staying up late when the mood takes me. I enjoy having a few drinks with friends and meeting new people, seeing bands and especially playing pool.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'0/152 cm
- Eye colour - Other
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Trying to quit smoking
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 36 - 59 years old
- Male or Female
- Within 10km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- I'm into most music, with the exceptions being: death metal, country AND western, hardcore rap, house and opera. I love listening to music that has original and creative lyrics, and some of my favourite music has strong, unique female vocals. oh, and I love Eurovision!
- I haven't read anything beyond internet articles recently, but I was once an avid reader, especially of sci-fi and fantasy.
- Movies & TV
- I love sci-fi, fantasy and comedy, but I'd prefer to talk to you! My tv etc still isn't connected up properly. I prefer to spend my time engaging in social interaction - humans are fascinating :)
- Playing pool and croquet are the only interests I have that *sort of* fulfill this category. I don't really enjoy watching or playing sports, but I can be a water baby, especially in the ocean or the bay.
- Other Interests
- Philosophy, psychology, spirituality, social justice, stand-up comedy, environmentalism, nature, the beach, art galleries and theatre, museums, concerts and live bands, garage sales and markets, board and card games, astronomy.