38, Male, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Feb '18
HeadlineThe best is yet to come
I've come to the realisation that life is about connecting with people, not about pursuing happiness or whatever other goal is front of mind. It's quite a simple approach and seems to work so far. Connect with people, and the rest will follow.
I'm a big fan of puns and dad jokes. My niece and nephew hate me for it, but I laugh, so that's all that matters, right? Especially the lame jokes.
I've always lived in Melbourne and I see this as a long term thing. I'm currently living in North Melbourne and really enjoying the proximity to the city, cafes, and my family. My sisters and their kids mean a lot to me.
I generally get into sports, whether it be the F1, AFL, or even Squash on youtube. Squash is cool. Don't believe the lies! (It's kind of my thing)
I'm here, on this site, because I figure there's someone out there may share my love of lame jokes. The ability to roll one's eyes is a necessity, otherwise it may look like you enjoy my jokes. That would only encourage me, and that cannot be good.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||30 - 40 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Sometimes Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm just looking for someone normal. Someone that is smart, can hold a conversation, makes me laugh, challenges me, is active and healthy so we can do active things together, is comfortable within themself. That's all normal, right? hopefully.
- Depends on my mood as the music I like matches it. I usually enjoy Radiohead, Portishead, or other music like Angus and Julia Stone, Faithless, Soko, Chvrches, Meg Mac. Just discovered some good shows on PBS lately.
- Not much of a reader, but after 20 years I finally finished Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time. Absolutley epic series that, although Brandon Sanderson just wasn't up to it :(
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy some of the comedies, especially the geeky ones like Bing Bang and IT crowd. Also enjoy a good doco every now and then. Movies I find hard to get into, but I always enjoyed Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Dark City, 500 Days of Summer.
- My main sport is Squash (I have a love/hate relationship with it these days) , basketball (cause I'm so tall, lol), running, cycling, golf. I've really been enjoying the cycling lately. Really glad I got back into it. I also enjoy motorsports, like F1 and V8s. Trekking up a mountain is also great.
- Other Interests
- Jigsaw Puzzles: they're way cooler than everyone thinks