58, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking for a decent, honest, sense of humors, "Cool Head and Warm Heart" man to share the beauty and ordinariness of life.
About me - description
I am Vietnamese, before 1975 my family lived at Saigon and have been in Australia for over three decades.
I am decent, tolerant, DTE, optimistic and love "Shaun Micallef's Mad As Hell" and "Clarke and Dawe"s sense of humours... and most of all that young at heart.
One of my favorite jobs was working for NGO. The natures of this job were kissing babies, wiping tears for unfortunate beautiful women and consoling distressed elderlies. Of course, not all were that rosy, there were tough aspects too, such as segregating troublemakers. So, if you worked/work for NGO or love volunteer or going to work for these "Cool Head and Warm Heart" agencies, I am your fan, you are certainly my "Person of Interest". And if we meet, I surely will shout you a donut.
Currently, I work for a logistical company, they pay me to exercise and the working hours are flexible. Thus, if we get along well, it is not hard for me to accompany you wandering streets of Melbourne and wilderness too.
I have grown up with Buddhism philosophy, hence
if I can, I learn to live simple and was educated in Australia that broadens my knowledge about life and love. Therefore, I am a mixture of positive traditional and modern world.
No one knows how long one can live, so I learn to smile when I am happy, embarrassed and nervous too. While we are together, let's make use of our sense of humors to laugh for the day and diffuse any unhappiness along the way.
In short, if you find we have something in common, please get in touch.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'1/154 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Education - Degree
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Other job role
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 70 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
What I'm looking for
The same as above headline and someone who still has dreams (Life stops if we don't dreams) and curiosity about life ("Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein).
- "Simply The Best" by Tina Turner, "One Night Only" by Jennifer Hudson, "Sweet Dream" by Anna Lennox ,"I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon, "Every Breath You Take" by The Police, "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner, " Road to Glories" by Buc Tuong etc...
- Fairy tales, self-development, autobiographies etc... when have time.
- Movies & TV
- "The Piano" Jane Campion, ABC and SBS documentaries etc...
- Roller Skating.
- Other Interests
- Traveling, photography, gardening, going to the beach in a sunny day and quiet evening, listening to the waves pounding against the rocks, driving along country winding roads, wandering in the wilderness and streets of the cities, watching flaky snow falling. etc...