54, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 25 May '18
HeadlineLove is never wasted.
Back on here after a long break due to family illness.
If you mixed Albert Einstein with Erin Brockovich and threw in a bit of Forest Gump, you'd probably have me: really smart about some things, a bit slow but determined in others, a profound sense of fascination about life's twists and turns, and a sense of justice and desire to empower others. I work part time in the human services/ health/ education field and love my job. The rest of the time I try to be the best mum I can to my two children who are still in school.
I love the water and live fairly close to the beach. At the moment I own a kayak which I go out in regularly in summer.
Travelling is a passion, so any time I can get away I do. Short trips, weekends away and an annual holiday to somewhere further afield are priorities in my life. Having a partner to do these things with would be a bonus.
I have learnt that life does not always deliver what you expect and I have learnt to survive difficulties with a reasonably positive attitude and a sense of humor intact. I try to hear the music of life and not focus on the static. If you live your life complaining about the small stuff, you and I will not be compatible. The wonder of loving someone at the deepest level is something I hope to experience again in my life. Who knows, maybe that person will be you.
I am not a big drinker but I do like the occasional glass of red wine or "champers with the girls". I love dining out. I take great pleasure in making something simple and nice that my family and/or partner enjoy.
My love language is acts of kindness. I am loving and affectionate in the right relationship.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children from 17 years old
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other job role
- Other Christian
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 44 - 59 years old
- Within 500km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Other religion, Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican, Agnostic, Born Again Christian
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is a man of integrity and principles. He must know who he is and be satisfied that he is being the best man he can be. He must be willing to be honest with himself and with others. He must understand there is more to life than the material.
- Listen to SAFM and Life fM. Content is important to me as I have kids. Like to strum a couple of chords on a guitar, love singing wii sing with my daughter, like dancey music if I'm out and recently discovered the beat of zumba!!
- I read a lot of books for work, mostly self development/psychology type books. I haven't had time to read a novel for a while. Books about faith, spirituality from a number of perspectives and the Bible.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV apart from the News. XFactor. ABC Documentaries. If I go somewhere with Discovery channel, I'm glued! Also liked The Green Mile, A Beautiful Mind, 50 First Dates, Lord of the Rings, Schindler's List , and of course, The Notebook!
- I tried jogging the other day...totally overrated. lol (but happy for you to watch or play sport) I keep fit by walking, dancing, swimming.
- Other Interests
- Walking, natures beauty, reading, dancing (would love to learn Latin soon) my friends, my family, did I mention holidays?