62, Female, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineTime to live the life I have imagined
I am compassionate, honest and caring ,extremely loyal to my friends and family. I am very active, young in spirit and mind. I would like to find that special person to share the journey of life with, but happy to make new friends along the way.
I enjoy socialising, be it out with friends at dinner or listening to live music, however a quiet night in with a good movie and a great companion suits me as well. I love spending time at the beach. Yes, I know most people say that, but what better place to walk, breathe and feel good about life?
I'm a versatile lady, who can go from gentle slow dancing to a faster beat!
Travel is high on my list of priorities and I look forward to visiting many great places in the not too distant future. Was lucky enough to visit Canada last year and planning another trip next year. I love to laugh and have fun whenever possible....
Life's too short to take yourself too seriously, don't you think?
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||59 - 63 years old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be someone who would love a morning walk, enjoy a glass of wine, go out for dinner occasionally and who has the ability to make me laugh! Don't mind going to the footy with him as long as he's gentle with me on the tennis court. Someone I can trust.
- I love to listen to anything from Jazz to Rock. Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah is a favourite. That note he holds is unbelievable. Sade, Nora Jones and Diana Krall are evergreen - love smoky tones. Band of Horses are well worth sharing! Never get sick of "The Boss". New band to me Bahamas is really good.
- Always reading, whether it be newsy, intrigue or a cosy romance.
- Movies & TV
- Drama, romcoms, the occasional thriller, but definitely not horror! Always appreciate a well acted and thought out film. Love French films! House of Cards, Mad Men and Breaking Bad got me in....
- I love to keep fit - walking, tennis and going to the gym. Had a few golf lessons - hmmm - more difficult than it looks!
- Other Interests
- People watching is great. We are all so unique! Like everyone, travel is high on the list. Please provide your photo, after all, you can see me.....