55, Female, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlinePlease dazzle me with your beautiful smile and kind heart.
Please be who you say you are and want what you say you want.
I am looking for a man who knows who he is, where he is going & why. A man, who has a sense of humor & can laugh at the absurdities of life, yet has the capacity to deal with its challenges with maturity & grace. I am seeking a man who has truly resolved his past & wishes to create a future together.
I like the idea of being best friends, where you both love spending time talking, being partners, where it's ok to make mistakes on the way to building an amazing future together. We will share the same fundamental values & beliefs, but will celebrate our differences. It is natural for me to show affection for those I care about.
I am comfortable with where I'm at in life & a healthy, balanced & happy life is important to me. I look firstly for honesty, integrity & respect of self & others ...& I offer the same in return. I love romance & am a bit old fashioned in that sense.
There is so much more to me than can fit into a little box.
I am not in any way interested in casual liaisons ...it's just not me.
I'm physically attracted to a SLIM & healthy man; ie: not having to lean forward to see your toes :)
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 63 years old
- Within 75km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Fit & funny. Smart & sporty. Dependable & reliable & loyal. Definitely a NON-SMOKER. SLIM & HEALTHY
- Marley to Mozart...Sounds of Silence to bird song.
- Prefer non-fiction, inspirational/motivational. Personal growth & development. Herman Hesse has always been my favourite author. Current reading is via the internet & work related.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies leaving you asking questions & moving you to perhaps a re-think of moral standards of life. The Constant gardener; The pianist; The lives of others; Nowhere in Africa; Girl with the dragon tattoo. Recently I am enjoying TV shows Bones, Scandal, The Blacklist, Suits.
- I have been blessed with the athletic gene: I swim laps 5-6 days a week & walk most mornings. Although not a sport, I practiced & taught yoga for many years. Tennis appeals. I have tried & enjoyed golf, but shall save that for retirement!
- Other Interests
- I am at peace mostly in the garden or close to nature. Enjoy walking, talking, romance, nursery's (garden), swimming laps, cycling, good coffee, side walk cafes, intelligent conversation, cooking, personal growth. Italy is on top of my 'to do' lists...wan't to join me?