- Last online:
- 20 Mar '17
Headline“I would sweep you off your feet but I recently broke my broom”
I'm the kind of person that is always willing to help out a friend, always up for something fun and new ideas.
I love learning, capturing moments and laughing.
I'm looking for someone I can laugh with and be silly with, go travelling with and settle down with.
At a glance
|Age||28 years old||28 - 39 years old|
|Location||Perth Hills, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves and strive for what they want. Who is interesting to talk to and interested in the world. Ideally someone who loves to have fun. Would love someone who is true to themselves and honest.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Most except heavy metal. Love driving songs and live music when I get a chance. Also guilty of enjoying the top hits.
- I don't have a particular genre but love the drama of young adult fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Humour and some action never hurts, especially DC comics and Marvel.
- Love watching a bit of afl and basketball. I also like to run, trying to get back in the swing of things.
- Other Interests
- Drawing, languages (bad but trying), renovating and photography