46, Female, Divorced, Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 Mar '18
Headline"Have courage and be kind" (Cinderella movie, 2015) "If I can't do great things, I can do small things in a great way" (Martin Luther King Jnr.)
Fun/funny, friendly, community-minded, leader, loyal, strong ethics, honest, dedicated mum, adventurous, intuitive, still learning life-lessons, soft/caring/compassionate, creative, down-to-earth...and not very good at taking selfies.
Am strong, independent and happy with my life. Don't need a relationship to "complete" me, but would love a relationship which "compliments" me.
No princess here. More than happy with the simple things. A home cooked meal and a glass of wine suits me just fine.
My work and involvement in the Community Services sector really encompasses a lot of my values and priorities.
Really appreciate the guys who provide a photo/photos and take the time to fill in their profile info pretty comprehensively
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||42 - 50 years old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No children, Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Easy listening. Jazz. Live music. (Kids TV/movie soundtracks in the car with 5yo). Aussie artists - Paul Kelly, Missy Higgins, Anthony Callea, Jessica Mauboy, Powderfinger.
- Biographies. Current affairs. Jodi Piccoult. Social commentary. Psychology/Self-improvement. Crosswords. Love reading, especially about people. I love words.
- Movies & TV
- Documentaries. Current affairs. What ever is easy to watch or informative. Not horror or violence or thriller. Going to a movie is a treat. Love the ABC & SBS - Insight, Australian Story, You can't ask that, Ahn's brush with fame...among the favourites. (also singing, nature & cooking shows)
- I don't play sport, but aim to be fit and healthy. My job keeps me very active. Love going for walks in/near nature. Scootering and walking and swimming with 5yo
- Other Interests
- Community volunteering. Cafes/restaurants/pubs coinciding with good chats with friends & family. Travelling. Cultural experiences. Visits to Bunnings. On-going home/garden improvements. Time with extended family. Concerts/Theatre. Markets. On-line activism. Learning about Indigenous culture.