62, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 13 Dec '17
HeadlineMelbourne...to see family for Christmas! How I love this place! I'm slightly bohemian, though not in appearance; probably a tad eccentric and perhaps exotic...
Not into pub/club/meat market scene, though have been known to deviate from this route for a great night of live music. I'm well dressed and styled, though casually - probably boots and jeans and a great jacket or shirt. I try not to be judgemental and find it's great to learn something new in life everyday! Love my family and close friends. And of course ... my 4 legged friends! Have participated in Live Poetry gig and Master Class in Performance Poetry.
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||50 - 66 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who thinks his cup is half full rather than half empty!! Someone who sees life as something to embrace and enjoys the smaller (important) things in life. Accepts his and others idiosyncrasies and enjoys quiet times as well as fun times. Someone who challenges my brain.
- Eclectic tastes in music ... John Butler, Powderfinger, Santana, Kings of Leon, Paolo Nutini, latin, blues as well as Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi. Saw Richard Tognetti play the Giuseppe Guarneri del Gesu violin - quite breathtaking (and I was very fortunate to see his facial expressions as he played)
- SMH, The Australian, occasional Financial Review (to try to teach myself something - long process) Non-fiction books e.g. physiology texts, art & interior design, Frida Kahlo's diaries, poetry, The Scree by Paul McDermott, "He" & "We" (understanding the Psychology of Romantic Love) by Robert Johnson
- Movies & TV
- Preferably art-house (used to manage an art-house cinema), although the last two french films I saw left a lot to be desired! Loved Lantana (usually anything Australian), especially of course, Baz Luhrmann. Love European Film, Roman Polsanski (usually)....SBS & ABC. Loving Serangoon Road!
- Hmmm ... Walking my gorgeous gorgeous devoted friend .. my golden retriever - she doesn't care what I look like in the morning! Swimming, pilates, yoga. (My darling Baci has now passed on, so I'm waiting to be blessed with another golden)!
- Other Interests
- Meditation and would like to do Tai Chi as well as some dancing classes again (mmm, Latin)! The smaller things in life are so much more important! It seems bike riding is now on the cards, rather than hiking!Did I mention-Foo Fighters, Aloe Blacc,Antony & The Johnsons,The Break,Paolo Nutini (again)?