- Last online:
- 19 Apr '17
Headline“Looking to find my true soulmate.”
I m a single, easy going, honest person who enjoys the outdoors & running. I also like watching movies & tv and a good cup of coffee. I am reserved in nature, enjoy long walks on the beach & I am looking to find that special someone who will make my heart flutter.
I love traveling and have spent time in North America, Africa, Asia & Europe.
If you wanna know more about me just write me!
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||27 - 37 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 250km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Customer Service / Call Centres|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Somebody who is down to earth & with whom we have chemistry.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Classics from my generation (the 90's), Phantom of the Opera, a little bit of modern day music. Christmas carols are fine anytime by me.
- Enjoy reading the daily newspapers & keeping informed of what's happening in the world.
- Movies & TV
- Love watching a trashy tv show as much as the next person, good quality drama including HBO output, Orange is the new Black & the footy as well as the cricket during the summer.
- I enjoy running, hiking and do some boxing and boot camp sessions. I am a passionate fan of the Melbourne Demons footy team.
- Other Interests
- I like the outdoors, enjoy long walks on the beach and love traveling.