34, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 09 May '18
HeadlineLooking to find my true soulmate.
I m a single, easy going, honest person who enjoys the outdoors & running. I also like watching movies & tv and a good cup of coffee. I am reserved in nature, enjoy long walks on the beach & I am looking to find that special someone who will make my heart flutter.
I love traveling and have spent time in North America, Africa, Asia & Europe.
If you wanna know more about me just write me!
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Customer Service / Call Centres
- Customer Service Role
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 27 - 37 years old
- Within 250km
- at most 6'2/188 cm
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
What I'm looking for
Somebody who is down to earth & with whom we have chemistry.
- Classics from my generation (the 90's), Phantom of the Opera, a little bit of modern day music. Christmas carols are fine anytime by me.
- Enjoy reading the daily newspapers & keeping informed of what's happening in the world.
- Movies & TV
- Love watching a trashy tv show as much as the next person, good quality drama including HBO output, Orange is the new Black & the footy as well as the cricket during the summer.
- I enjoy running, hiking and do some boxing and boot camp sessions. I am a passionate fan of the Melbourne Demons footy team.
- Other Interests
- I like the outdoors, enjoy long walks on the beach and love traveling.