32, Female, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '18
About me - headline
Old-school nerd looking for a long term relationship and a date on national holidays
About me - description
So we've both succumbed to the inevitable practice of online dating, but who cares, let's make the most of it. For all my doubts about it, I do think it's a great way to meet people you would never come across in real life.
I've been single for a while now because I've done a lot of traveling and have been focused on my career which I don't regret, but now I feel like I am finally ready to meet someone and settle down.
Ideally, i'm looking for someone loyal, compassionate, respectful and a best friend who can make me laugh. It's important to me that we're on the same wavelength and that we both have our own independent pursuits outside the relationship. I think that intelligence and confidence are very attractive qualities, and i'd like someone who is serious about a long-term commitment and not here to play games.
So on that note, here are a few things about me...
High school English teacher. Travel nut. Laid back. History nerd. ENFJ. Minimalist. Agnostic. Realist. Coffee is my drug of choice. Spontaneous. Reliable. Night owl. Classic Simpsons (4-12). Beatles enthusiast. Star Wars junkie. Tennis obsessed. Book worm. Orwellian political mindset. Trump supporters need not apply.
I'm loyal, generous and independent. I can be quite shy when I first meet someone, but I do open up once you get to know me. I value fun, fairness and family. I'm a travel enthusiast and would love a travel partner. I'm looking for someone who can find the humour in any situation and who is ready to make a commitment as well.
At a glance
- 32 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 27 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- The Beatles, Springsteen, Lana del Rey, Chris Isaak, The Civil Wars, Lady Antebellum, Shakira, Garbage, Sleeping at Last, Adele, San Cisco, Taylor Swift
- Picture of Dorian Gray, 1984, To Kill A Mockingbird, Brave New World, The Handmaid's Tale, Catch 22, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter series, Dracula, Frankenstein, Jane Eyre, any and all good biographies
- Movies & TV
- Casablanca, Star Wars, Survivor, Jurassic Park, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, The West Wing, Frasier, Indiana Jones, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Life is Beautiful, When Harry Met Sally, Classic Simpsons.
- Tennis. Squash. Golf. Tennis.
- Other Interests
- Reading, writing, playing tennis, board-game aficionado, learning Spanish, bush-walking, hanging by the beach, shopping, movies, theatre, concerts, etc.