62, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineLOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN COMPANION ...... :)
Fun loving lady who loves life, honest, reliable, hard working, always see's the best in people. I keep active love living in this great state and getting out and about, love the ocean, Kings Park, Swan Valley, down south thank the Lord for bringing me to Australia and this great city of Perth. I have a great sense of humour, compassionate and caring, affectionate and very thoughtful towards others. I like going out for walks, movies, meals or just a coffee and chat with friends. My children are at the top of my list, I spend a lot of time with my grandchildren who are my heart. I came from UK to Australia so I still like a lot of English things I guess it's in my RNA, I love to travel have friends and church family in USA and UK also been to different places in Europe.
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||55 - 65 years old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Somebody who is walking in their faith as a Christian who is honest, has good morals and integrity, who is faithful a romantic at heart and enjoys the simple things in life, who would be as happy to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie as they would be to get dressed up and paint the town :)
- Love music not heavy metal, nice words easy to the ear, a sing along gal - 60's 70's, 80's, 1927 "You'll Never Know", Deacon Blue "Real Gone Kid", some modern - The Scripts "For the First Time", "The Man Who Can't Be Moved", Keith Urban "The Fighter" not into rap.......
- Not a big book reader more into short reads magazines, newspapers, self improvement articles, keep myself well informed on health and what we put into our body, not fanatical about it love occasional sweet treats and a glass of Baileys. Want to learn another language ..... ha ha
- Movies & TV
- Brittish Drama's & comedies, open air theatres in summer, movies with good script action, romantic love stories, fun movies i.e. Sandra Bullock, not into sub-titles and won't watch violent or horror movies
- Not a big sport follower, although when I was in Colorado they got me watching the American Football, English football is a lot easier to follow..... he he ......I try to lead a healthy lifestyle, like walking, occasional swimming love walking along the beach, down south, the Swan Valley etc.
- Other Interests
- My children and grandchildren take up a lot of my time and I love to travel overseas to my family in UK or my church family in Colorado also been to Florida and Lake Okanagan in Canada, been to Israel 4 times loved it, also been many places in Europe, Spain, Paris, Italy, Venice.