73, Female, Divorced, Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD
- Last online:
- 05 Sep '18
About me - headline
I'm an educated, affectionate, tactile person, interested in people, generally, the world and current affairs.
About me - description
I live in north Brisbane, having moved from far south coast of NSW in March 08. I also lived at Tuross Head, Moruya Heads and managed a motel in Narooma....beautiful areas!
I love music, travel, walking, photography, animals, nature, children, old folks, movies, theatre, making new friends, togetherness and many other things.
Although I grew up in Sydney, I spent almost 18 years in Canberra. I'm loyal and treasure friendships and still have friends in Sydney and Canberra.
I spent 3 wonderful weeks in Italy in late 2007 and would love to return.
Glancing through the profiles, I see some guys with a really great sense of humour.
I must admit, I like the off beat and slightly twisted humour....WITHOUT the sarcasm...just naturally clever! Keep it up!
I had the most wonderful trip to the Red Centre in Sept 11....up through Qld, Mt Isa, Tennant Creek to Alice Springs, then to Kings Canyon and Uluru. Two helicopter rides and met new people and experienced another part of Australian life.
At a glance
- 73 years old
- Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Some college
- Other industry
- Other job role
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 55 - 75 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
A practical, honest, affectionate sort of guy who is not stuck in his ways. A sense of humour is a definite necessity! A man with strong family values and moral principles and a kind heart and is able to read between the lines. Non smoker preferred. I'd like a friend first. Photo please.
- Anything but heavy metal and some jazz, depends on my mood, but have music on most of the time. I love Italian and Spanish music, both modern and classical, also 60s to present day.
- Current events, crosswords, computer magazines and articles, stories about people's lives, Interested in history. Bill Bryson's books
- Movies & TV
- Drama, romance, classics, comedy; loved Life is Beautiful, The Full Monty and Brassed Off, The Shipping News, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Gangs of New York, Catch Me if You Can, Master and Commander. What a mixture!!
- Other Interests
- Travel and meeting new people computing photography and learning about digital photography online. Love markets and out of the way places.