30, Male, Single, Woden Valley, ACT
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '18
About me - headline
One line pitch? Umm... Is human?
About me - description
I drink all together too much tea. I enjoy going out for coffee with friends. I like a good story, be it in a movie, book, or pc game. I've been making the time to read again, and made the mistake of picking up the name of the wind; with luck book three isn't too far away. To name a couple of favorite authors I would pick Agatha Christie, and Garth Nix, which might peg me for a good murder mystery of sci-fi/fantasy story.
I like a good range of movies, from b-grade action to foreign cinema. I also watch quite a bit of English TV (often mysteries).
I enjoy learning. I study a language (Japanese) as a hobby, and try to use it where I can. I quite love languages and wish I had more time to pick up another.
I like to think that I have a sense of humor. Otherwise I am reasonably calm and patient, and generally easy to get along with.
I am currently attempting to get fit again. Learning to love the gym, though still feeling like a small fish in a big pond.
At a glance
- 30 years old
- Woden Valley, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Blue
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 23 - 35 years old
- Within 25km
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone who has a good sense of self. A happy individual who is always keen to try new things. Someone who has a sense of humor, and is always willing to talk about anything, meaningful or not.
- Classical, Jazz, Japanese Music (I may have stereotyped myself with that)...
- Agatha Christie, Classics like Stoker or Shelly, Garth Nix, or text books. Japanese, or IT.
- Movies & TV
- English Drama/Comedy, mysteries. Action movies, quite like kung fu movies. I also like something bitter sweet, like 'The place promised in our early days'.