61, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineReady to find the one
I'm looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with, share new experiences and make wonderful memories.
I love the beach and keeping fit. I have a great sense of humour yet can hold a meaningful conversation. I enjoy going away for weekends, camping or something a bit more luxury. Im not high maintenance and don't mind having a laugh at myself! I love arts and crafts and getting creative. I love interior design and fashion, I have always been told i have a very individual yet beautiful style. I like to wined and dined yet don't mind sitting down with a pizza to watch a good movie and relax.
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'7/170 cm
- Trying to quit smoking
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 64 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Regular smoker
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone with a great sense of humour, someone wit a zest for life that isn't afraid to try new things. Travel is something that interests me so someone who is open to travel. I'm really just looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life with and enjoy the simple things in life.
- I love music, Jimmy Barnes would have to be my favourite.
- I enjoy a good book but don't read enough.
- Movies & TV
- I love a good movie, not a huge TV fan but have the odd show i enjoy watching. I love comedy and anything with John Candy in it.
- I used to play netball, would love to get back into it. I enjoy keeping fit. I love to walk and really enjoy yoga.
- Other Interests
- The beach, fashion, family, art and Bali.