49, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Nov '18
About me - headline
The next chapter.... looking for company to help me write the next part of the story. I can fill you in on the plot so far over coffee perhaps...
About me - description
Looking to find company to see movies, music or other things Melbourne has to offer. Would be great if that led to a relationship that could grow into something fabulous, but I am not in a hurry.
I am seen by others as a kind, caring, creative and encouraging person and I love finding opportunities to laugh. I try to live thoughtfully and purposefully, and after focusing on work and kids for the last few years, I am looking forward to what comes next for me.
I am proud of how I have raised and provided for my family. My kids are nearly adults, though we remain very close and they are the joys of my life. And I am definitely a dog person, and I love that my lovely dog makes me both exercise and rest....and laugh.
I am still trying to work out what to say on here about myself. It's hard to define what makes you "you" in just few sentences and I think photos are really limiting in showing what a person is really like too.....voice, mannerisms, gestures, facial expressions tell so much more about a person that a photo.
I dress professionally for work, but can often be found llike a dag in my trackies once I get home. I can appreciate the finer things of life, but am not pretentious or especially into 'things'. I am not sure if I look my age or not. My kids say I look good for my age, but it could be the hair dye, or the fact they still need to borrow money from me on a regular basis. I like being active, but am not likely to run a marathon anytime soon. I appreciate my good health though and take care of it.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Have children at home - 3 children aged 18 to 22 yo
- Don't want children
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 46 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight
- Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Respectful, adventurous, kind, caring, with the ability to laugh and be a bit silly when necessary.
- Wide music range, but not hung up on style/band. Recently been to see everything from local indie jazz fusion bands, to Harry Angus (Cat Empire); to Michael Ball; to Missy Higgins live. I roadie for my son's somewhat successful garage band too. Like listening to old favs when driving or pottering
- Read for work, and explore ideas reading on the internet. will go through stages of reading fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Not much time for TV. Enjoy movies at Nova etc. Not a fan of glorified pain and violence as entertainment, but watch a range of genres depending on mood. Laughing at Stephen Colbert a lot lately
- I am active, but never been into team sports. I will loosely follow some sport like AFL, and enjoy the occasional live game but not a huge supporter. Prefer actvities such as walking, swimming, cycling for interest and socially than purely to keep fit.