Headline“Eventually all the pieces fall into place,until then,laugh at the confusion,live for the moment,and know that everything happens for a reason.”
Hi,as a child I was tallish, skinny, gangly, buck teeth and a bowl haircut. Now, thanks to puberty and dentistry intervention I would describe myself as a tall, slim, blonde with straight teeth.
Have traveled a fair bit over the years, but not for a while.
After some quite big changes I am now settled in Melbourne, making new friends and really enjoying life. There is no baggage, only a backpack full of fun and adventure stories to tell.
I would appreciate photos to look at. I do think attraction starts from there.
Another thing I seek is presentable teeth. Nothing like a nice smile.
It's a bit like buying a car,eh! Checking out all the options. A Saloon, not a racer......Reliable.......Duco,clean.....Body, in good condition, don't mind a few dents.......Mileage, over 60......Grill, polished and shiny..... Sparky spark plugs.....Gears, in working order.......Title, in one name only.......Seat belts, secure.....Rego, fully paid......Exaust fumes, at a minimal.
At a glance
|Age||68 years old||60 - 75 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||High School, Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services||Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Prefer someone who is not boring, stingy, sulky, brash,or argumentative. .....but with a nice smile.
- Pretty much all. Except.....boof-boof, opera or hip-hop.
- Mostly True Life novels. Biographies. Autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- Pulp Fiction. Clockwork Orange. The Deer Hunter. American Hustle. Once were Warriors. Cargo. Blue Jasmine. Documentaries. English comedians. Mad Men. Stephen Fry....QI. Any English and Scandinavian crime/ murder/ mystery series.
- Not sporty at all. No water stuff, in it or on it. Can't swim, very fair skin. Get seasick even when standing on a pontoon. Tried aerobics......once !! PS.......I don't fishing or camping.
- Other Interests
- Shopping.....I`m very good at that. Love finding eclectic pieces for my home. Laughing lunches with my girlfriends. Dinners and Movies. Cooking is not my forte, but I am very good at putting the kettle on.