36, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 07 Apr '18
HeadlineBack to Brisbane after years away.
Hmm. I like cooking. Is that odd for a man? There's something about making food for someone that's really personal. Often I wish I had more time in the morning to just watch the cloud colours change as the sun comes up. I think even good coffee tastes only OK, but smells GREAT. I love the feeling you get after exercise but still I find excuses to be lazy. I'm a fairly quick learner, but you would be surprised how dumb I can be, and I love to make really terrible jokes and bad puns.
I do like to spend time outside, like good food drink & company, not afraid of the odd night out either. Hoping to meet someone compatible for possible relationship
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
his ideal partner
- 18 - 40 years old
- Within 250km
- at most 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes my heart jump, someone positive, caring, talkative, has a warm heart, and has her own interests. Someone I can just totally relax and be myself with, who can make those special tastes/sights/sounds so much better by being by my side.
- Classical through to Metal. Anything with good songwriting really. I wouldn't listen to EDM/Club music except if I'm out with friends.
- Fact not fiction. Like the occasional biography, but generally an infrequent reader.
- Movies & TV
- Hmm, I'm a typical boy here. Sports, Cartoons. Yeah. Sorry about that.
- I'm fairly casual when it comes to sport, I have a few multi-day hiking trips coming up, which will be good, and I don't mind the odd social badminton, soccer or cricket game, but not too serious about it.