71, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineA gentle warm unselfish person means more to me than a handsome face. Searching for a companion.
I look and think much younger than my age, am very adaptable and with a little persuasion will even move out of my comfort zone (don't like cold weather though). I enjoy interesting conversation, being outdoors, exploring interesting and unusual places. Honesty and family values are very important to me.
At a glance
|Age||71 years old||60 - 75 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Other Christian, Agnostic, Catholic, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
An honest easy going companion.
- Mostly 50's & 60's, classical, easy listening, some country, music is my 'daily bread' and I have a large and varied collection.
- Non fiction, biographies, factual, and some reference but don't spend a lot of time reading.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly romantic comedies, especially English ones, thrillers and heart-warming spirit-lifting movies that leave a tear in your eye and keep you thinking about it for hours. Jack Nicholson and Humphrey Bogart are among my favourite actors.
- Enjoy watching cricket, aussie rules (magpies), tennis and golf. Walking every day keeps me fit.
- Other Interests
- Music, markets, antique shops, bushwalking, beachcombing, exploring new places, fishing, camping, special events, picnics, bbq's, gardening, almost anything outdoors, collecting favourite old movies on DVD.