71, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 17 Sep '18
About me - headline
A gentle warm unselfish person means more to me than a handsome face. Searching for a companion.
About me - description
I look and think much younger than my age, am very adaptable and with a little persuasion will even move out of my comfort zone (don't like cold weather though). I enjoy interesting conversation, being outdoors, exploring interesting and unusual places. Honesty and family values are very important to me.
At a glance
- 71 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Other background
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - High School
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 60 - 75 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Agnostic, Anglican
- No strong political beliefs, Right wing
What I'm looking for
An honest easy going companion.
- Mostly 50's & 60's, classical, easy listening, some country, music is my 'daily bread' and I have a large and varied collection.
- Non fiction, biographies, factual, and some reference but don't spend a lot of time reading.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly romantic comedies, especially English ones, thrillers and heart-warming spirit-lifting movies that leave a tear in your eye and keep you thinking about it for hours. Jack Nicholson and Humphrey Bogart are among my favourite actors.
- Enjoy watching cricket, aussie rules (magpies), tennis and golf. Walking every day keeps me fit.
- Other Interests
- Music, markets, antique shops, bushwalking, beachcombing, exploring new places, fishing, camping, special events, picnics, bbq's, gardening, almost anything outdoors, collecting favourite old movies on DVD.