25, Male, Single, Geelong & Surrounds, VIC
- Last online:
- 24 Mar '18
HeadlineFirst things first, but not necessarily in that order
Hi I'm Daniel. I've been single for a while now and I'm pretty sick of it to be honest. I find it hard to meet girls in the real world because I'm kinda shy and awkward when I first meet people. For that reason I find online dating a bit easier.
I work full time in a sales/customer service role in the sporting industry. Outside of work I'm a bit of a homebody so finding someone similar would be great, however I'd also be interested in meeting someone who could help me step outside of my comfort zone and who I could do more stuff with. I would really like to have more fun in my life, but it's not easy to have fun on your own. I've recently gone overseas for the first time to Canada (as you'll see from my pictures) and I'd love to travel more in the future. I'm not much of a party animal nor a big drinker, and I may be the last person in the world who doesn't do drugs and who doesn't like tattoos.
Basically I just want someone kind and caring who likes me for who I am. Someone who likes to have fun, but is just as comfortable with a quiet night on the couch watching a movie. If you're a bit awkward and geeky like me that's a plus. And if you know where the quote in my headline comes from there is a real danger I'll marry you on the spot haha! Anyway, feel free to contact me if you're interested.
At a glance
|Age||25 years old||20 - 30 years old|
|Location||Geelong & Surrounds, VIC||Within 50km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Aboriginal / TSI, Other, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Maori, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, Indian, Black / African, Other Islander, Asian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Personality||Private||Social, Private, Very Social, Very Private, Sometimes Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Blue, Black, Hazel, Green, Brown, Grey|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Light Brown, Blonde, Black, Red, Dark Brown, Grey|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Large-ish, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone kind and caring, non-judgemental, more interested in what's on the inside than on appearances. Ideally we'd share a lot of the same interests. Sense of humour is a must! Someone who enjoys spending time with me and who I can enjoy being with.
- Most of what I like is older music. I'm a massive Beatles fan! Also love the Eagles, Cold Chisel, Creedence, The Who, Queen, Skyhooks, AC/DC, Hunters & Collectors, Paul Kelly, etc.
- I've read a few biographies in the past of people I'm interested in, and I do love a good sci-fi read. I'd really like to read more in 2018 than I have in the past few years, so I'm open to suggestions of good books.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a self-confessed geek and love sci-fi shows like Doctor Who, Star Trek, Thunderbirds, Star Wars and the like. Also love comedies like the Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, and particularly British comedies like Fawlty Towers, Black Books, IT Crowd, Monty Python, etc.
- Love AFL and I'm a huge Essendon supporter (yes I've heard ALL the drugs jokes!) and always follow the Aussie cricket team. I'm not very talented at actually playing sports, although I used to play tennis when I was younger. Would like to get back into that a bit more.
- Other Interests
- I'm a musician, mainly a guitarist although I'm not that good. Have a playstation and have gamed a bit in the past although I have thought about scaling back on that a bit. Also a big stand-up comedy fan and love going to see comedy shows.