47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 Mar '18
HeadlineSydney girl, loves country driving, beach, gym, swimming and music. Looking for a nice guy who enjoys the outdoors.
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, like to wear nice patterned dresses or jeans with heels. I keep active with weekly lane swimming at the pool, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade or beach. I was separated almost 2 years ago, now divorced and have since moved, but I'm still in Sydney where my work is. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 whom is now an adult.
I enjoy country driving to The South Western Slopes of NSW having spent a lot of time there throughout the years. I love hills, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background, whatever the sea has tossed up on the shoreline or ships out to sea, barely visible on the horizon.
I spent my 20's as a city commuter working in the finance sector by day and attended TAFE of an evening. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. For a holiday, I'd love to go back to Noosa and swim in the ti-tree lake or Yarrangobilly Caves thermal pool, maybe kayaking on a river or visit a historical site.
Thanks for reading.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||44 - 54 years old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Social, Sometimes Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Living with them, Don't live with them, No children, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Technical, Tradesperson, Professional, Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Right wing, Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian|
What I'm looking for
A guy who has time to spend together on weekends or evenings, likes conversation, country or coastal drives, e.g. Canberra to see a show or museum, historical exhibits or explore landscapes. Keeps reasonably fit.
- Rock & Folk, Peter Paul & Mary, Bob Dylan, Paul Kelly, bagpipes, bongos, harmonica, flute, surf guitar instrumentals, The Oils, Cold Chisel, U2, Dire Straits, Cat Stevens and Paul Kelly.
- Cookbooks, country style magazine, factual books like gardening, relationships, history, biographies, science. My favourite genre at school was detective fiction but I don't read much fiction now.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, comedies, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. Seinfeld, Big Chill, Nottinghill, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Graduate (loved the Simon & Garfunkel soundtrack) also Pulp Fiction. I used to watch The Panel, Spicks and Specks, Kath & Kim, Uncle Arthur, Prefer music to TV generally.
- Currently doing gym once a week, also lane swimming and jogging after work. I spent a lot of time swimming at Nth Cronulla beach in my teens, did Nippers at Wanda and used to do athletics plus ice skating on weekends. Still have a fairly athletic build and up for 10km bushwalks around the headlands.
- Other Interests
- Country driving, museums, coffee, playing pool, guitar, music, weather photography. I graduated Uni. 2 years ago, enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives... almond milk, slow cooking and my kitchen garden! I'm size 12 in jeans or a bikini.