47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for a nice guy. Enjoys the outdoors, gym, the water or country drives.
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, like to wear nice patterned dresses (10-12) or jeans with heels. I keep active with lane swimming, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 whom is now an adult.
I spent my 20's city commuting to a CBD corporate role and attended evening TAFE. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. I returned to university in my early 40's after having kids and graduated my degree 2 years ago now.
Country driving, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks appeal to me. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background. For a holiday, I'd love to go back to Noosa for a week and swim in the ti-tree lake or Yarrangobilly thermal pool, or kayak on a river. I'd like to visit a historical site, see a show or exhibit in Canberra or head down the South Coast or the Highlands where there is less traffic.
I'd like to find a guy to go out with who has some shared interests for weekends as I work 4 days during the week in my career. I'd love to meet a guy who has a day off during the week as well so we can catch up. I feel that relationships are built on great chemistry, having fun together, similar values, being able to trust each other and a sense of humour.
Thanks for reading,
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 19 yo
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 55 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Education - High School, Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
A guy who likes country drives, being outdoors. swimming, music, conversation and some eating out. Keeps reasonably fit and looking for a relationship with someone who suits. GSOH, chemistry and attraction is a must for me and hopefully for you too. An enquiring mind and a passionate heart.
- Rock & Folk, Dylan, Paul Kelly, surf guitar instrumentals, Classical Gas, chamber orchestras, The Oils, Cold Chisel, U2, Bob Marley.
- Cookbooks, country style, factual books, e.g. history, biographies, detective fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, Seinfeld, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. ABC Landline & RN, Gardening Australia and chilled out talk shows, e.g. The Panel. Movies with soundtracks like The Big Chill and Nottinghill. I really liked MASH, Hawkeye was a great character, likewise MacGyver.
- Gym once a week for an hour, also lane swimming or jogging after work. I recently ran a 5kms cross country, but 2km is my preferred run length. I spent a lot of time swimming at Cronulla Beach in my teens, also did Nippers at the beach and athletics.
- Other Interests
- Coffee, playing pool or guitar, country meanderings and museums like Canberra, weather photography. I enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives...almond milk and my kitchen garden!