47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking for a nice guy who likes the outdoors, swimming, rock music or a weekend in the country.
About me - description
I'm 47, hazel eyes, mid-length brown hair, like to wear nice patterned dresses (10-12) or jeans with heels. I keep active with lane swimming, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade at the beach. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 who is now an adult.
I spent my 20's city commuting to a CBD corporate role and went to TAFE of an evening. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. I returned to university in my early 40's after having kids and graduated my degree 2 years ago now. Like to enjoy weekends and spending time with someone.
Country driving, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks appeal to me. I'd like to visit a historical site, look at old architecture, vintage things or antiques, see a show or exhibit in Canberra or drive down the Southern Highlands where there is less traffic, but more coffee and a great country ambience. I don't mind small motorboats or rowing a kayak to explore a river, birdlife or swimming.
Thanks for reading,
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 43 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, Degree
- Technical, Business Owner, Other job role, Management, Tradesperson, Professional, Customer Service Role
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker, Non-drinker
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing, Right wing
- Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
A guy who likes the outdoors. a day trip or weekend in the country, swimming, jogging or rowing, music, conversation and keeps fit. I don't mind cooking or a BBQ at home, but occasionally go out for a meal or coffee. A guy with or without kids is ok. Has weekend time.
- Rock & Folk, Paul Kelly, Cold Chisel, U2, Bob Marley, Midnight Oil, ABBA, surf guitar instrumentals. Some techno./dance music and occasionally chamber orchestra classical, not really into opera, jazz or country music. Love movie soundtracks in the car, Pulp Fiction, The Graduate (Simon & Garfunkel).
- Cookbooks, country style, biographies, detective fiction.
- Movies & TV
- The Bill and Inspector Morse, Seinfeld, Nottinghill movie, some documentaries. ABC Landline & RN, Gardening Australia and talk shows, e.g. The Panel. I used to watch MASH, MacGyver and Burke's backyard. Ray Hadley on 2GB radio, like talkback radio and learning about topical issues.
- Gym once a week for an hour, also lane swimming or jogging. I recently ran a 5km cross country, but 2-3km is long enough. Would like to do rowing occasionally. I spent a lot of time swimming at Cronulla Beach in my teens, also Nippers at the beach and athletics. Enjoy the occasional bushwalk around
- Other Interests
- Coffee, playing pool or guitar, the country, museums at Canberra, birdlife and outdoor photography. I enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives...almond milk and my kitchen garden! Love a good fireplace or camping in a little country town.