47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineHi, I'm interested in music, gym and swimming. Looking for a nice guy.
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, size 12, like to wear nice patterned dresses or jeans with heels. I keep active with weekly lane swimming at the pool, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade or beach. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 whom is now an adult.
I enjoy country driving, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background.
I spent my 20's as a city commuter working in a corporate role in the CBD and attended TAFE of an evening. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. I returned to university in my early 40's after having kids and have really just graduated my degree which focussed on books and information. For a holiday, I'd love to go back to Noosa for a week and swim in the ti-tree lake or Yarrangobilly Caves thermal pool, maybe kayaking on a river, visit a historical site or look around all the Canberra landmarks.
Just looking for a guy to go out with who has some shared interests for weekends as I work 4 days during the week in my career, which is in Sydney. I feel that relationships are built on great chemistry, having fun together, similar values and a sense of humour. Do you like music?
Thanks for reading.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 42 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Private, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma
- Left wing, Right wing
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A guy who likes conversation, country or coastal drives. Lover of fine music. Keeps reasonably fit and looking for a relationship with someone who suits, chemistry and attraction is a must for me. I'd prefer to be at a similar stage so we have a chance to build a relationship over time.
- Rock & Folk, Bob Dylan, Paul Kelly, surf guitar instrumentals, Classical Gas, Midnight Oil, Cold Chisel, U2, Bob Marley, Techno, Music trivia nights. I'm always discovering new songs or music styles. I enjoyed watching long Andre Rieu concerts on DVD, chamber orchestras, The Canon, marches etc.
- Cookbooks, country style, factual books, e.g. science, terminology, journals, history, biographies, detective fiction. I like reading a piece of writing that has been elegantly crafted. For me that would be the Sherlock Holmes novels.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, Seinfeld, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. Movies with accompanying soundtracks like The Big Chill or Nottinghill. I really liked MASH, Hawkeye was a great character, likewise MacGyver. I don't watch much TV, prefer action shows over sci-fi animations.
- Gym once a week, also lane swimming or jogging after work. I spent a lot of time swimming at Cronulla Beach in my teens, also did Nippers at the beach and athletics.
- Other Interests
- Country driving, museums, coffee, playing pool at a pub, guitar, music, weather photography. I graduated a University degree 2 years ago, enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives...almond milk and my kitchen garden!