47, Female, Divorced, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineHi, I'm interested in music, gym and swimming. Looking for a nice guy in Sydney South.
I'm 47, hazel eyes, longish brown hair, size 12, like to wear nice patterned dresses or jeans with heels. I keep active with weekly lane swimming at the pool, using the bike at the gym or going for a walk along the esplanade or beach. I have 2 kids in high school and 1 whom is now an adult.
I enjoy country driving, open landscapes, sunsets and river walks. Things in nature that inspire photography for me usually involve the way the sun looks through the clouds, or the perfect frame of the sea with the sand and rocks in the background.
I spent my 20's as a city commuter working in a corporate role in the CBD and attended TAFE of an evening. I enjoyed my lunches around the Harbour, the Quay, Botanic Gardens etc and still go there occasionally to be part of it all. For a holiday, I'd love to go back to Noosa and swim in the ti-tree lake or Yarrangobilly Caves thermal pool, maybe kayaking on a river or visit a historical site.
Just looking for a guy to go out with who has some shared interests for weekends as I work 4 days during the week. I feel that relationships are built on great chemistry, having fun together, similar values and a sense of humour.
Thanks for reading.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 42 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Personality - Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School, Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter
- Non-drinker, Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A guy who has likes conversation, country or coastal drives to little towns with cosy cafes, river walks and Autumn trees etc. Keeps reasonably fit and looking for a relationship with someone who suits. Hoping to find a guy from Southern Sydney. Attraction is everything, more than just categories.
- Rock & Folk music, Bob Dylan, Paul Kelly, surf guitar instrumentals, Midnight Oil, Cold Chisel, U2, Dire Straits and Cat Stevens. Music trivia nights.
- Cookbooks, country style magazine, factual books like gardening, science, history, biographies, detective fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Detectives, comedies like Seinfeld, drama, romance, documentaries and cooking. Movies with memorable soundtracks like The Big Chill or Nottinghill.
- Gym once a week, also lane swimming or jogging after work. I spent a lot of time swimming at Nth Cronulla beach in my teens also did athletics.
- Other Interests
- Country driving, museums, coffee, playing pool at a pub, guitar, music, weather photography. I graduated Uni. 2 years ago, enjoy my career and kids. I prefer salads, vegies, steak over processed and like some alternatives...almond milk, slow cooking and my kitchen garden!